Thursday, July 31, 2008

My little cowgirl

Izzy has an obsession with shoes. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? :) These pink cowboy boots are a new favorite of hers. We went to the Children's Museum the other day and all the toddlers took their shoes off to go play. Of course my child refused and wore the slip on shoe covers, adult sized I might add because none of the kids wear them, over her boots just so she wouldn't have to part from them!

Photobucket

And this is a new favorite photo of mine!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ella Sophie Photography said...

Hi Olivia,

I LOVE that picture of Izzy. WTG.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad I can finally respond on your blog... the pink boots are the best!!

Taryn said...

That is so cute! My daughter has those same boots she wears them everywhere! So funny!