Tuesday, September 2, 2008

$100/hour to borrow a porch

I haven't shared any new pictures in awhile so I thought I'd post a few of Izzy's recent modeling. I promise to have a few new sessions posted soon! But the exciting part of this post...I can post pictures larger now!!! Woo hoo! I thought about going back to resize all my older posts but I figure it shows progression (or maybe some may call it pure laziness). :)

Oh, and a quick story about the pictures of Izzy on the white porch. My friend and I found a bed and breakfast in the Historic Heights district to use for a prefect location for that dress she is modeling. I even got the Inn Keeper's permission to use it. Well, his wife came home about 30 minutes later and decided to charge us $100/hour for using the porch. No thank you! We were done with the shoot right then and there. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Michele said...

Dang, that is just crazy...100$ for one hour.
Uhm...Maybe next time, lol

Anonymous said...

That's the woman for you, she's like, I'm gonna charge you for all this charm I've conjured up here!! :)
Izzy looks so cute in the last picture... I miss her!!

Shannon said...

Well she got no $$ and you got some awesome photos. I love the pic on the porch, worked perfect with the outfit.

Moments Photography said...

For $100 you oughta get more than just use of the porch!! Warm homemade cookies, maybe??!! :) I love these pics!! The last 2 of Izzy are super cute.. I've never seen those before!! Great job!!