Wednesday, September 24, 2008

These are OFF THE HOOK!

We were fortunate enough to model these darling crocheted hats for Off the Hook Children's Boutique. Lauren is the desinger and she is one of the sweetest ladies in the eBay and etsy community. Go check out her blog here and her etsy store here. Here are a few pictures of her gorgeous crocheted hats, great for your little one this winter. Believe me when I say that if you have a 2 year old who takes everything and anything off their head, they will wear these! Mine loves hers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O,
Jill just sent me a link to your blog. You are doing a great job with your photography! I love all the Izzy pictures, but my favorites are her with the tea set. I remember playing tea time often! Thanks for sharing your work.

Anonymous said...

Aww, you are too nice! You did a fantastic job doing these pictures, I was so impressed!

Anonymous said...

These will be perfect for Izzy to wear on the Hooper family ski trip this year! So cute.